Become an IndyPass Member and have access to the healthcare services available at IndyCare for about $1/Day and $10/Visit. Sign up today and say goodbye to deductibles, copays, and surprise medical bills. IndyCare is excited to offer Hillsborough residents a truly affordable and convenient option for most of their healthcare needs.
Urgent Care Visits
● Common illnesses & injuries● Minor procedures● Colds, Cough, & Flu● Allergies● Poison Ivy● Sinus Infection● Ear Infection● Asthma● Stomach Ache● Simple Lacerations
● Strains, Sprains
● Burns (1st & 2nd Degree)
● In-house Labs (Urinalysis, Strep Screens, Flu Test)
● Free sports physical with ofﬁce visit
● Free school physical with visit
● And more!
Virtual visits are included with your membership. Be seen from the convenience of your home for common ailments such as rashes, upper respiratory infections, allergies, sore throat, ﬂu, sprains, urinary tract infections, back pain, conjunctivitis, and burns at no additional charge.
Don’t forget your annual ﬂu shot! A free ﬂu shot is included in your annual membership! ($25 value)
Need a lipid panel, or just want to come in for a health check? The only cost to you is the lab work and your $10 visit fee. You can pay for labs through us for deeply discounted pricing, – up to 75% off the regular cash price – saving you hundreds of dollars on certain labs. Labs can also be billed directly from the lab, through your primary health insurance, if you prefer.
● No deductibles● No high co-pays● 95% less expensive than an ER● Little to no wait time● Convenient community location within Hillsborough Pharmacy● Open 7 days a week (Including most Holidays)● Virtual telemedicine visits from your home or work● No hidden costs● Quality medical care
*Membership rates are per person. A 12-month contract is required. This is NOT an insurance policy and does not cover any services outside of IndyCare. This program is designed to allow participating members to obtain the program beneﬁts provided by IndyPass. It does not involve insurance or evidence of insurance coverage. In addition, IndyPass makes no representation or statement that claims to offer or provide healthcare insurance coverage. We only provide discounts on medical services to our IndyPass members.
Send Us a Text (SMS)